Tuesday, January 20, 2009

number 97 D-runk luck

I just went to a really nice dinner. I walked a decent amount to the destination, talking the whole way on the phone, making the definite tumor i have created (on the right side of my head just behind my ear) all the more bigger.

I ate spaghetti marinara, without the spaghetti. we talked about what i would wear in -12 degrees next week, dogs, flat mates, grace jones, work, non work, photo's, cameras, food...pretty much a bunch of very interesting topics. for once i feel like i didn't talk too much or get too drunk. we walked and got froghurt, said goodbye, and got into the volvo...THEN....

blahhing on, taking the fun back streets of the cross, when all of a sudden 'whoop whoop' and flashing lights...i was like 'shit , you don't have your lights on'...Constable Whatever comes over and is all 'good evening ladies'. the driver looks at me in horror. she blows the tube, they take her liscence, check the car over and say the inevitable 'where have you ladies been tonight, how much have you had to drink, and is the address you live at'...he holds the device - and then says 'can you read this...' 0.59 we look at each other, and Constable Whatever says 'this is your lucky night ladies'...

we swap seats, me now the driver with an impressive reading of 0.49. repeating a million times 'why did he let us off? i know, it's the happy jumpsuit, whenever I wear this jumpsuit, people smile'. I answer a million and 1 times 'because we are nice, you look Swedish, and my skirt was non existent.

luck...good times in Old Sydney town. someone is now sitting on the couch saying really funny things, including 'stop laughing at me'...i have the repeat button on '0.59, more like 5.9 at this point'...

No comments: