Tuesday, January 27, 2009

number 103 back and forth

this time here was different to last time...i am just trying to work out why. maybe it was because my family finally realised i wasn't really a rat bag, and they felt guilty for all the years that i was just being the sweet old me, but they thought i was some sort of monster...

maybe it was the fact that i got to wrap up a whole bunch of things by staying in my old home - or maybe it was the fact that people thought for some reason, i was really fun. i just felt like my old self - but i have to feel kind of good due to the amount of text messages i have received saying hope you have a safe flight or i love you don't leave me!!! i wanted to do a list of all the texts - but i got all shy, and can't write them down out loud, really because some of them are really rude and i do like the privacy of a text message still.

so i am back to the wrap up list of my stay...might be a bit different to the last one, but here it is:

best wedding - black and white
best baby - edie lucia ifould
best swim - north bondi, rocks, jd, me, big wave, blood, barnacles, deciding that maybe we should swim at the beach
best home cooked food - ish, blue potato's
best sleep over - lang road, big house, back yard cigarettes
best laugh - an invitation to play street fighter at 11.20am
best news - secret...
best ebay purchase - so good these days, i don't even look
best forgotten find - diamonds
best new music - split endz
best work day - mia being more hung over than me the next day
best party - slippery cement, lang road...

No comments: