Saturday, June 6, 2009

number 155 back to censorship

ok may is over, and those who know all the finer details don't need to be reading second hand how i almost burnt down my house or about how pip was spotted eating a salad in surry hills (c/o sunday telegraph SPOTTED SECTION), you get the jist...so (unfortunately jo) maybe i am back to no names, or i just have to tell my own stories with a different pen name, we'll see.

not much has been happening in my old fun world...or maybe my stories have dried up. or maybe all my stories are now TOO private to be divulging...now that sounds way more interesting than some tits and ass photo's i intended to get multiples of for may...well maybe i will try for birthday suit shots - benedict looks like you're up first being you day of birth rapidly approaching this week.

No comments: