Saturday, October 23, 2010

number 349 not the invisible man

my invisible cape seems to be NON existent to angry people at the moment. someone just yelled at me again. an elderly well dressed man felt the need to unleash all of his months anger on me because i was on the phone whilst stopped parked on the side of the road.

making a 'get off the phone' charade at me...my response was 'hello - i am not even moving and am parked!' mime back to him.
'IT'S A $400 FINE JUST FOR HAVING YOUR MOTOR RUNNING AND BEING ON THE PHONE'
somehow i didn't want to tell him that, um the fine is not actually that much...so i give him the 'come on, and back off' signal

THEN he comes running up to my car screaming at me...runs around and tells me that he has noted my rego, and - through missing teeth and turquoise jewelry shaking hands, that this time i was lucky, because i was not going to be reported to his superiors...what kind of superiors????

why does every one on a sunday want to get so crazy at me, and why does the barina not have auto lock on the doors!

No comments: