Thursday, April 29, 2010

number 295 saturdays


just before i left center and grand street they started to almost get coffee right in nyc...BUT they still didn't ever seem to realise that you do not really need so much milk. AND this place opened up just around the corner. the guy would ask me where i like to surf in sydney...pfffft, i was sooo good at making sydney sound soooo amazing especially to the really handsome barista that would get my order wrong EVERY time.

nice little blog for a coffee shop.

i would kill for a too milky coffee from this place right now. pantera i miss you, t mobile i miss you, my laundry guy i miss you, cheri!!! i really miss you.! bom bom, you know i miss you. my old bedroom i miss you. my old roof top i really miss you. tomato tortilla soup, damn i miss you. e pero, that killer memorable night with you, i miss you!

No comments: