Monday, October 13, 2008

number 75 jardin

i rode around paris. and i rode to the jardin luxenbourge. i pretty much knew i was maybe not allowed to ride around in there, so i entered the garden casually pushing my bike past the 2 garden police. as the coast was clear, i couldn't help myself. it was like small piece of absolute dream perfectness. the flowers were so pink, the grass was so green and the wind was so soft that i got straight on that bike and rode my little ass around and around that garden.

see, you can ride your bike in here i was wrong, feeling all whimsical and romantic, until then...MADAME!! MADAME!!! i thought i would ignore it at first, but i couldn't really as he started running after me. it did go though my head that i could out ride this garden policeman who was intent on ruining my garden bike ride, and it would have been really funny - but the fear of french authority got the better of me, so i disembarked my vehicle with a big smile and a sweet 'pardon monsieur'...i had to walk the rest of the way..hello, boring.

No comments: